Hawthorn Jacob Sheep Needle Felting Kit
Create your own feltabulous needle felted animal with our Jacob Sheep needle felting kit. Use the felting needles to stab the wool to life. With the detailed step by step instructions, even total beginners will be addicted to this unique and fun craft in no time!
All of our kits are fantastic gifts, either for yourself or for crafty friends and loved ones. If you’re looking for a new hobby or want to unwind they are just the ticket.
Once completed, your felted animal will look perfect on a bookshelf, or sat on a mantlepiece. The finished piece is also a fantastic gift for someone else, though please note these are not sold as toys.
The kit includes all the materials needed to complete the animal plus detailed instructions written for total beginners. This kit contains two sharp needles so adult supervision is required if children are completing the kit. If you need some extra help you can also check out our video tutorials.
At Hawthorn Handmade we design our kits with lots of crafty love. Each kit is put together by hand in our studio in the heart of Dorset where are surrounded by the nature and wildlife that constantly inspires us.
What’s included in your kit:
- British wool in a variety of breeds and colours
- 2x felting needles in a secure holder to keep them safe
- Detailed step by step instructions with an introduction to needle felting, size and shape guide and 27 clear colour photos
- Beautiful gift box
You will also need:
- Foam block working surface
- Tea and biscuits (optional!)
- Finished design: approximately 15cm long